Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome

Well I shouldn't start yet another blog, but this one generates its own material. I do have a little work to clean up the email headers etc, but otherwise it should be easy.

We all have a spamming relative or friend. I do too. I hope he isn't bothered by that label, it really is no problem, I route all his email to a folder and can look through it at my leisure. And occasionally there are some real gems. Some are just typical spam or chain letters, some not so suitable for publication, others a little dicey, and some that just make you laugh. That's what I'm gonna republish here.

Rather than be one of those spamming friends and maybe getting a bad rep, I am gonna post them here, so you can come and look at your leisure.

Enjoy!

PS: If you have a real good one to share you can send it, but PLEASE don't add me to your spam recipient list.

No comments: