Sunday, August 10, 2008

Copyright

My other blogs have a strict copyright, this blog is the one exception. It's almost an anti-copyright. I have mixed feelings about posting this content because it may be copyrighted and I do not want to be a violator of someone else's copyright just as I don't want anyone violating my copyrights.

I have received this content from email that has been spammed everywhere and am not aware of any copyright. Should someone know of a copyright issue, I will gladly comply with attribution or removal as the owner desires.

I don't ask for any attribution for this content since it is not my own material. I must ask that no one profit from this material as it may be copyrighted, I also must say that wholesale redistribution of this content is prohibited.

No comments: